วันเสาร์ที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

week 2

First thing I do after I get up. I mean after I opening my eyes throwing my alarm clock across my bed room and actually getting my bed out of bed. Then I walk downstairs for searching some food or something that can be my breakfast , but before I start eating my meal, I look for my dearly beloved dog his name is “little tiger” but he doesn’t have to be there. I just want to know where he is and I need to find some food for him too. Sometimes he goes out for a walk in a lawn and playing his toy and sometime he hide my shoe and he also bite it that was terrible I was very angry him when he going to be a mad dog and I didn’t want he to have a bad behavior because it really hard to control.
I used to have a very good dog for 4 year and he died a few year back. After that I got a new puppy from my aunt. I think she give a puppy for me cause she didn’t want me to be sad and lonely she know that I really love that dog he is my first dog so I was to remember him. After I got a new puppy and named him same my first dog that actually dead. A week later he dead I was very shock in that situation I can’t go out side for a few day. After I get better my mom said to me that it’s unlucky to named the puppy after the last dog I didn’t argue with her but I should agree with her don’t it?

------------------------------------------------------

Today is Friday. This night I spent all the evening with my old friend “Gib”. It was very fun I plan to watch the movie cause this week there are many new interesting movie. I decide for a long time and also argue with my friend that what the movie that we should chose I want to watch Korean film but my friend want to watch Thai film. Finally I have won we choose the seat from the back about 2 role that it mean about role C or D. this movie is about a very fat girl but have a good looking boyfriend. And then she want to reduce her weight but she didn’t know how can she should do. Suddenly she choose to meet the a surgeon to asking for some information and some instruction and then she decide to operate all her body even her bone and her rib she cut it for the beautiful shape. After I finish the movie the time flew by so fast I’m very hungry and I this my friend was too. We went to a restaurant of Convent road call “eat me” it’s a nice little classy place. The menu is great they have section like “soup me”, “eat me”, “drink me” and “dessert me”.
After that we went to the coffee world near Silom station we just chat the night away and before we know it. It was 11 o’clock it’s not too late but today I really sleepy . When we left the coffee shop we saw the old women with his niece having dinner it was a impressive picture. We walk a bit long to car parking at Siom tower. While we walk seem like we went shopping because the both side of a sidewalk is full of a stand but I think it was a high cost cuase there are a lot of foreigner around Silom Street . I drive home and drop my friend at her house about 12 Pm.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I went to Pattaya with my family cause my mom said she want to eat seafood and I decide it too we drive about 2 hour. After we arrive Pattaya we went to the restaurant that beside the beach it’s really hot cause it still afternoon. we order a lot of food and there are very delicious. The employee introduce the new menu that it only have just this season that was a fresh tiny crab with uncooked. I eat it too much I think that was a great taste. But after I eat it about 3 or 4 hour I was very stomach-ache and I was throw up all the thing that I have in my stomach. I was exhausted then my dad bring me to the hospital. The doctor said I was infected by the fresh tiny crab and this disease is one kind of the diarrhea. I didn’t go to university for 2 days cause I was very sick.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: